Mindfulness for Early Career Teachers – Keeping it Real, Calm and Kind. Presented by Stephanie Salazar
This webinar has been designed for pre-service and beginning teachers, mentors and coaches of beginning teachers and for school leaders.
In this webinar, Stephanie will discuss:
- How caring for yourself helps you to care for others in the workplace.
- Insights into how COVID has affected school: challenges and opportunities.
- Exploring the co-creation of ‘sanctuaries of learning’ with your students.
- The power of working with a coach through impact cycles.
- The strength of a positive mentor relationship and joining professional networks.
- Practical strategies to help new teachers stay clam and practice mindfulness (e.g. addressing a fear of failure or combating imposter syndrome).